provides equal opportunities and level playing field for students belonging to different streams. In fact, the Civil Services Examination
is a Great Leveller. It does not differentiate between candidates belonging to Sciences/Arts/ Humanities/Languages/Commerce/Medicine/law. There is some advantage for the Science stream in CSAT (Remember the Mukherjee Nagar agitation and the debate that it generated!) Once again, experience has shown that if you follow the schedule that we set; attend classes without exception; Read the material we provide, it is perfectly doable.
came into existence in 1985 to impart quality education to the students preparing for UPSC Civil Services Exam. With an experience of 32 years and also after sending a great number of students into various prestigious services, the institute can proudly claim to be the most dependable institute for UPSC Coaching in Delhi.
SRIRAM's IAS is known for its experienced faculty, comprehensive coverage, passionate classes, frequent tests, elaborate explanation, excellent study material and its emphasis on personal attention. Presently, we are the only UPSC Coaching in Delhi
that finishes systematically the entire Prelims and Mains syllabus with a clear timeline. Students know what to expect. They can come prepared for the class. And be vigilant that the standards are high and faculty is accountable. Faculty is very senior and experienced. We renew our reputation on a continuous basis with greater standards year after year. Our material is the best. Our style is simple, effective and formalistic. Our substance is in-depth and relevant making us the best UPSC coaching institute in Delhi
Our Faculty :
- Prof. Sriram Srirangam: Indian Polity and Governance; Economics; Current Events (some portions); Ethics (some portions)
- Dr. B.K. Banerjee: Physical sciences; Science and Technology; Defense and National Security along with Disaster Management
- Dr. Raghavendra Rao Baru: Life sciences
- Prof. E. Seenaiah: Indian and World History
- Dr. D B Kumar: Geography
- Dr. Pandey: Ecology and Environment
- CSAT Faculty
- Mr. Achal Khanna: Analytical Ability
- Mr. Abhijit Dutta: Quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning