1) The length of the Course is approximately 4 months.
2) Each day, the candidate is engaged for 3 hours : 2 hours of class, 30 minutes of Q and A, 15 minutes of Revision of the previous class and 15 minutes of Preview of the next class.
3) Our Study Material consists of both inhouse notes and compilation of important articles. It is very useful if you want to go above the average marks.
4) Comprehensive UPSC standard examinations will be held for Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately.
5) You will be able to approach / consult the respective Faculty members - TAV (Text, Audio and Video) during the allotted time.
Course Start Date: 01st August 2020
Fees - Rs. 45,000 /- (inclusive of Test Series and GST).
Admission for the course is open. Reserve your seat by paying Rs 5,000. Complete the full payment by the 1st of July.
Get your REFERRAL CODE now.