COURSE HIGHLIGHTS Description -
1) The length of the Course is approximately 4 months.
2) Each day, the candidate is engaged for 3 hours : 2 hours of class, 30 minutes of Q and A, 15 minutes of Revision of the previous class and 15 minutes of Preview of the next class.
3) Our Study Material consists of both inhouse notes and compilation of important articles. It is very useful if you want to go above the average marks.
4) Comprehensive UPSC standard examinations will be held for Paper 1 and Paper 2 separately.
5) You will be able to approach / consult the respective Faculty members - TAV (Text, Audio and Video) during the allotted time.
SRIRAM’s IAS offers coaching in Six Optional Subjects: 1) Public Administration 2) Anthropology 3) Political Science & International Relations 4) Sociology
Optionals at Old Rajinder Nagar Only.
Fees - Offline (Inclusive of all taxes) Optional Subject: Rs. 50,000 (Fifty Five Thousand only) Package General Studies + Optional = Rs. 2,00,000 (Two Lakhs only).
General Studies + Optional + CSAT = Rs. 2,15,000 (Two Lakhs and Fifteen Thousand only).
Fees - Online (Inclusive of all taxes) Optional Subject: Rs. 45,000 (Forty Five Thousand only) Package General Studies + Optional = Rs.1,60,000 (One Lakh and Sixty Thousand only) General Studies + Optional + CSAT = Rs. 1,75,000 (One Lakh and Seventy Five Thousand only)
Modes of Payment
Admission can be taken by the student either Online or Offline.
The payment methods accepted are –
► Demand Draft
► Debit Card
► Credit Card
► Net Banking
EMI Facility available upto 18 months.
Admissions open. Admission can be taken Online and Offline.