THERE IS MORE…
1) Monthly Magazine of Current Affairs.
2) Every Sunday there will be an Examination from what has been taught in the previous 6 days.
3) At the end of the subject for example- History, there will be a Comprehensive Examination covering the entire syllabus - Preliminary and Main type. Your scripts will be evaluated by in-house subject experts.
4) From February to May - 2021 Examinations covering Paper 1 and Paper 2 of Standard Simulation.
5) On the Student’s Learning Management System (LMS), the following will be uploaded daily - In depth news analysis of the Hindu; One article from Yojana / Kurukshetra; One article from DownToEarth journal; PIB Press Release Analysis and material from PRS Policy Review.
6) Main Examination Test Series - covering modular syllabus (few parts together) and comprehensive. Your answer scripts will be evaluated by our experienced in-house subject experts.
7) Our E-Notice Board has articles from all premier indian national newspapers and journals (like Economic and Political Weekly).
8) Study Material will be provided for every part of the General Studies Course.
9) About 50 General Essays will be covered for you along the pattern that UPSC has developed over the years. The topics range from Philosophical, Environmental, Cultural, Ethical, Social, Historical, Constitutional and Economics based. You will be provided notes for all of them.
10) CSAT Classes will be held between 3 and 5 pm, for 60 days approximately. It is a part of the General Studies Course.
11) Every student, who has enrolled for any Online Course with us, has the option of converting to Offline Course, when we start it.
Course Start Date: 15th July 2020
Fees - Rs. 1,25,000 /- (inclusive of GST).
Admission for the course is open. Reserve your seat by paying Rs 5,000. Complete the full payment by the 1st of July.
Get your REFERRAL CODE now.