1. In February, 2020 ‘Suposhit Maa Abhiyan’ was launched to provide nutritional support to pregnant women and adolescent girls.
2. The aim of the campaign is to preserve & maintain the health of our future generations.
3. The objective of this campaign is to keep pregnant women and newborn healthy.
4. Under this Abhiyan, 1,000 women would be given food items for 1 month. At the same time, the health of the child, including medical examination, blood tests, medicines, delivery would be covered.
5. In the first phase of the campaign, 1,000 kits of 17 kg balanced diet each were provided to 1,000 pregnant women.
Que. What are the highlights of the Supreme Court ruling on crypto currencies?