Samvardhit Bharat- Samparkit Bharat
Under Digital India National Research Development Corporation (NRDC) has undertaken “Development of Technology Portal” for dissemination of information on technologies developed across the country from a single source and to bring the information of various technologies to the large number of small & medium scale entrepreneurs/industry with limited resource of information.
DIGITAL SAKSHARTA ABHIYAN (DISHA) OR NATIONAL DIGITAL LITERACY MISSION (NDLM)
- Digital India Launched by PM on 1st July,2015
- To create a participative, transparent and responsive government
- A big step forward to transform the country into a digitally empowered knowledge economy.
- Includes various schemes worth over Rs 1 lakh crore - Digital Locker, e-education, e-health, e-sign and national scholarship portal etc.
- The program includes projects to ensure that government services are available to citizens electronically and people get benefit of the latest information and communication technology.
- 2 lakhs 50 thousand gram panchayats to be connected with WiFi, Hotspot enabled broadband connection.
- National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) to make at least one person in every family digitally literate with digital literacy skills by 2020.
COMMON SERVICE CENTRES:
- In order to take the benefits of Digital India to every corner of country, a vast network of more than 2.5 lakh Common Services Centers have been created.
- This has developed digital entrepreneurs among poor, marginalized, Dalits and women of India.
BHARAT NET: From High ways to I-ways and village broadband
- Under Bharat Net program, around 7.5 lakh kms OFC would be laid to connect 2.5 lakh villages. The program implementation speed has been significantly ramped up by involving willing States to undertake its execution.
- In order to provide last mile internet access to rural citizens, Government is in the process of rolling out community Wi-Fi services in all 2.5 lakh Gram Panchayats, that would ride on the Bhrat Net infrastructure.